YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is located in Cary, NC.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Business Lead Digital Pest Management, are to:
- Lead all Digital Pest Management business activities within North America to achieve ambitious sales and profitability goals by developing and executing strategies and tactics;
- Utilize all other internal sales resources to increase adaptation by guiding, motivating and trainings territory sales and Key Account teams along with directly managing Direct Rodent Monitoring team;
- Lead all relevant Digital Pest Management operations, such as revenue systems, sales planning, value positioning, competition analysis, expense budgets, trainings, and inventory with the support of internal functions;
- Implement a balanced pull and push sales approach;
- Simultaneously create partnerships and networks with industry stakeholders in terms of establishing awareness, enriching market access, and strengthening existing deliverables;
- Take key role in innovating new business solutions by de-risking the busines models along with developing existing solutions following market needs and gaps;
- Lead and direct a device installation, system set-up specialist management team to generate and communicate technical product solutions;
- Lead team to develop and communicate integrated solutions and options;
- Manage and develop the expertise and knowledge of extended team in food safety and security.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree with at least ten years of experience OR Master of Science with at least seven years of sales, sales management or marketing management experience;
- Management, leadership, and relationship skills and technical knowledge;
- Strong desire and capacity to deliver results within challenging conditions with resilience, creativity and determination;
- Sound entrepreneurial mindset;
- Ability to experiment, take risk, make independent decisions and implement with speed;
- Be passionate about contributing to community, customers and company;
- A solid team player, able to collaborate and fully accountable from results and actions;
- Skills in administration, forecasting, budgeting, and sales analysis;
- Market awareness, understanding and focus through extensive networking;
- Ability to build strong and trusting partnering relationships with key customers by keeping customer’s needs always first.
- Master of Science in Business Management;
- A broad knowledge of pest management, digital services, and food safety.
Relocation may be offered for this position.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: On September 9, 2021, President Biden announced a six point COVID-19 action plan. As follow up to the initial announcement, the government has shared more details about the federal contractor guidance, including that colleagues who work for businesses that perform certain federal contracts are required to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021. As a federal contractor, Bayer must follow and implement the federal vaccination requirements. This requirement applies to all current and future Bayer employees working in Consumer Health, Pharmaceuticals and Enabling Functions supporting either of the divisions, effective 12/8/21. Currently, Crop Science (CS) colleagues, and Enabling Function colleagues who exclusively support Crop Science, are exempt from this requirement. Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to any qualified individual who because of a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice receives an exemption from the vaccination requirement, provided that such accommodation would not result in an undue hardship for the company. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Cary || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||508143 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |