At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Global Research Toxicologist, Macromolecule
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Research Toxicologist to Global Research Toxicologist, Macromolecule, are to:
- Perform/monitor studies for characterization of acute and repeated-dose (28-day and 90-day) toxicity studies of proteins, nucleic acids (e.g., dsRNAs), and crops for S&T dossier submissions;
- Perform risk assessment by providing input on hazard identification, dose-response interpretation, use of mechanistic data, and integrating information from other disciplines;
- Draft white papers, waiver requests, regulatory responses, peer-reviewed journal articles, and internal and external communications to support product submissions/approvals;
- Assess critical toxicological findings and propose solution strategies;
- Use strategies and work programs to respond successfully to concerns raised from Regulatory Authorities and other decision-makers;
- Provide mechanistic understanding and regulatory support of safety-related topics during research and development;
- Summarize and evaluate available data for regulatory submissions and registrations, documentation, reports, and dossiers;
- Ensure that customers’ demands on studies and risk assessments are fulfilled with the highest quality while maintaining cost efficiency, on-time delivery, and proper prioritization.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in toxicology, pharmacology, natural sciences, or related discipline, minimum at least seven years relevant of experience or Master’s degree with at least five years of experience or Ph.D. with at least three years of experience;
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in toxicology, regulatory tox requirements, and processes;
- Experience in conducting human risk assessments regarding new compounds and marketed products;
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of GLP regulatory requirements;
- Strategic, innovative, with demonstrated competencies in problem-solving and analytical thinking;
- Process-oriented thinking and ability to analyze complex data;
- Excellent oral and written communication (including presentation) skills to ensure that project plans and status are transparent, and that risks, issues, and results are clear to all involved parties;
- Proficient digital technology (e.g., Microsoft Teams, SharePoint), time management and organizational skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Chesterfield || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||553861 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |