At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Customer Support Specialist Farmer Digital
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Customer Support Specialist Farmer Dig are to:
- Gain proficiency in the functionality of our programs and digital tools and learn how they add value to our customers’ operation;
- Strive to deliver unparalleled customer experience from the customer’s initial engagement and through the entire life of the programs or digital tools;
- Engage other support staff or subject matter experts for issues that require their assistance and input;
- Be the customer’s direct point-of-contact and consistently provide customer feedback to management and other stakeholders
- Troubleshoot any system operational issue with customers and initiate and follow-up whenever needed;
- Escalate technical issues to IT support teams;
- Provide 1:1 training on new features to customer base to ensure the adoption of programs and digital tools;
- Proactively coach and guide customers to engage in our programs and digital tools along the customer journey that enable them to succeed with the programs and digital tools;
- Support development team by generating ideas/providing solutions to improve the performance of the programs and digital tools;
- Manage and report user data and performance trends;
- Represent our brand and ensure that we deliver on our commitments to our customers.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least two years customer support or account management experience;
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude Qualification & Competencies;
- Experience in communicating through chat, email, and phone with customers and stakeholders;
- Experience with case management tools;
- Experience in providing first responder user support and troubleshooting for software tools and platforms;
- Affinity for training and communicating with customers in a professional and timely manner;
- Resilient and determined individual with natural problem-solving orientation;
- Proven ability to function while dealing with uncertainty and ambiguity while remaining focused on delivering a great customer experience and outcome to deliver the required results;
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Good report writing and analytical skills-set as it pertains to data management, reporting capabilities, and developing trend reports.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols. Bayer will engage in an interactive process with individuals who request a vaccine exemption for qualified medical or religious reasons. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Creve Coeur || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||591001 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |