At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Customer Service Quality Assurance Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Customer Service Quality Assurance Manager, are to:
- Identify and address opportunities for (day-to-day) operational improvement within Customer Service, e.g. by maintaining Standard Operating Procedures, implementing and ensuring adherence to best practices, promoting the reduction of complexity, providing training;
- Be Responsible for maintaining the interface to SC Excellence, providing continuous feedback, and implementing processes and systems;
- Identify optimization initiatives and participate in the process improvement opportunities as a Subject Matter Expert (SME);
- Manage call quality as part of Voice of the Customer processes;
- Measure and report customer insights and service-related metrics, based on a global framework to drive improvements in customer experience Operating procedure
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures, running all operations in line with the SLAs and cost target given;
- Implement optimization (best practices, global initiatives, models to drive customer satisfaction);
- Support regular facility and process audits;
- Identify and propose improvement opportunities (e.g. operations, network design, procurement process);
- Measure and report Distribution operations related metrics, to drive efficient operations and opportunities in distribution operations and serve as input for budget & forecast development;
- Provide training on processes and tools to 3rd parties, ensuring they have the capabilities (knowledge and access) ro run the operations as expected;
- Help onboard new colleagues, and provide function-specific peer-to-peer training.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree;
- At least 10 years of professional experience preferably in Customer Service, Commercial, Logistics, Operational or Agricultural fields;
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a process improvements mindset able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Works well in a team environment to achieve common goals;
- Excellent customer service & influencing skills with very strong written and verbal communication skills;
- High agility in a fast-paced environment will ability to effectively
- work in a matrix environment;
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability based on data and analytical prowess;
- Key Competencies: customer focus, collaboration, negotiation, relationship, and conflict management.
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, or another business-related discipline.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Creve Coeur || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||620882 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |