At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Channel Brand Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role is located in St Louis, Missouri.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Channel Brand Manager, are to:
- Provide direction and leadership in the development, refinement and implementation of the annual brand plan and marketing strategies, with an emphasis on our brand/customer experience;
- Manage the development, and communication of key strategies and signature touch points and events to promote the brand experience.
- Participate in the development and implementation of crop strategies to enable LRP targets in collaboration with Regional Marketing;
- Own certain components of the associated market funding tower.
- Conduct annual bottoms up review to analyze Return On Investments and align appropriate investment within the brand plan;
- Develop and present regular business reviews with leadership;
- Lead the development of tactics aligned to the brands given customer targets and segments;
- Collaborate with l team members, field sales, regional marketing, technology, agronomy, program management, Information Technology, integrated marketing managers and other functions and external agencies to effectively develop and activate the marketing plan;
- Support all marketing decisions and direction with relevant data and Insights, include but is not limited to defining, obtaining and utilizing market research data and Salesforce sales data;
- Monitor key performance metrics to track brand performance and make adjustments to plan as needed;
- Coordinate with cross-functional Bayer Crop Science peers to develop communications strategies that support the brand plan;
- Provide support for all tradeshows and industry events for strategies and crops.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with six years of business experience in Sales, Marketing, Agronomy, or Product Management;
- Understanding of key Profit & Loss components/drivers; strong strategic and analytical skills;
- Base understanding of US corn, soybean, cotton, sorghum, and alfalfa markets;
- Understanding of marketing, business planning, and branding concepts;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously;
- Demonstrated work history of creativity in problem solving;
- Ability to use data combined with experiences to develop strong business cases in support of recommendations;
- Ability to lead and influence activities of cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Relocation may be offered for this position.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||St. Louis || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||624369 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |