For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
SAP S/4HANA Analyst - Fixed Assets-Various locations
This is an exempt level position.
The Solution Delivery Organization is aligned within the enterprise process framework to the Accountable Executive/Global Process Owner (AE/GPO) organization for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. As a member of the Solution Delivery Organization, an SAP analyst will analyze business processes and working closely with the Solution Architect(s), Process analysts, as well as business and/or process experts to develop, document and deliver end-to-end SAP process and systems solutions which enable ADM's strategy. This position can be located at any of the Global IT hubs in Erlanger, KY (Cincinnati metro area), Decatur, IL, Amsterdam or Heidelberg Germany.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in one or more SAP modules; Experience with S/4HANA highly preferred.
- Deep knowledge of SAP solutions covering the following processes : Asset depreciation treatment in compliance with IFRS/GAAP with New GL, capitalization, accruals, inflation/revaluation, special valuation, asset transfers, lease accounting and reconciliation
- Experience with dealing with key integration areas in Procurement, Manufacturing, and Financial reporting. Data conversion from legacy systems into SAP a definite plus.
- Minimum of two full-lifecycle SAP deployments
- Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong analytical, organization, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures and processes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with all levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate priorities and adapt to new/evolving individual and team assignments as adjustments are needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization how current trends and technology can address identified business needs and capabilities
- Interact and deal effectively with all levels of employees while maintaining a professional manner; willingness and effectiveness in challenging the status-quo.
- Maintains a positive work environment through teamwork & conflict resolution
- Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to travel by auto and air as needed to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor's degree related to Information Systems, Business or other relevant academic discipline with a minimum 3 years job experience in IT or process area(s)
- Provide deep SAP functional & technical expertise in the given process area, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across SAP modules and technical components.
- Participate in design for and deployment of integrated end-to-end solutions; partner with other IT delivery team member to ensure efficient and effective design, development and implementation of solutions.
- Participate in end-to-end design workshops, providing knowledge of industry best practices and application of global SAP implementation experience.
- Document fit/gap analysis and design decisions; ensure deviations from "out of the box" functionality have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition
- Complete functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and/or workflow (RICEFW)
- Interface with 3rd party vendors for technical consulting during solution design, development, and ongoing support.
- Partner with development (RICEFW) team members to ensure technical design and delivery align to functional specifications and adhere to needed quality
- Complete system configuration work
- As needed, provide input to architecture, security, and data standards; ensure end-to-end solutions adhere to these standards.
- Provide input to role based security designs and solutions
- Share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the respective process area
- Provide regular and accurate status updates and other documentation to management for assigned project, support, and enhancement work.
- Participate in estimates for time and resource needs of identified solutions
- Support project implementation transition to the support organization through documentation and knowledge transfer.
- Provide technical expertise required to resolve escalated support issues.
- As needed, provide technical input in support of audit requests.
- Partner with other process and system experts to identify and implement business process continuous improvements opportunities
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.