For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at .www.adm.com
Packer - Camp Hill, PA
This is an hourly level position.
Qualifications for this job include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to stand and walk continuously for 8 hours if necessary
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds/23 kilograms
- Must be willing to rotate shifts and work overtime
- Must have reliable transportation to work including on 2nd and 3rd shift
- Must be able to direct other employees in proper safety, food safety, and sanitation procedures
- Must be willing to learn about and operate all equipment in the distribution department
- Must be able to learn to operate a fork lift in the warehouse
- Must be willing to follow all safety and food safety rules and procedures
- Must be willing to learn and operate all equipment in the Bulk Feed Loadout
- This position may require work outside of the building in normal exterior temperature
Please note that job performance will be reviewed by management on a continuous basis. This job will require ability to work 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts and weekends.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability