For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
IT Senior Program Manager, PMO - Erlanger, KY or Decatur, IL
This is an exempt level position.
The IT Program Manager will contribute to the development and maturity of the program management capability within the IT PMO. You will identify, prioritize, track and execute strategic initiatives. This includes clarifying business objectives, building program structure, establishing program/project direction, providing counsel to senior management, directing cross-functional teams, and inspiring change. In addition, this role is required to direct and lead the end-to-end program definition and governance, as well as the technology implementation. This role will oversee the successful execution of one or many simultaneous strategic initiatives.
This leader will work closely with members of the IT leadership, as well as key ADM business leaders to support program activities, including efforts around 1ADM, ADM's digital business technology platform.
This role will report to the Director, IT PMO.
At a high-level, some of the key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Lead implementation of strategic initiatives to achieve corporate vision
- Provide mentoring and support to senior executives and sponsors regarding their role in ensuring project success
- Builds common expectations about the role of the IT PMO
- Work with executive sponsor and key partners to define projects, including scope, goals and objectives, teams, deliverables, achievements and activities, resource plan, budget, timing and risks
- Ensure projects deliver business outcomes within budget and time parameters
- Lead and drive overall program level reporting, communication, issue management, and cross-workstream risk identification and resolution
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- PMP certification or Six Sigma experience preferred
- 10+ years of diverse and/or large enterprise work experience in project management
- 5+ years of diverse and/or large enterprise work experience in program management
- Comfortable with presenting to and facilitating discussion with senior business leaders
- Strong facilitation, conflict resolution, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to work within a matrixed organization
- Able to handle multiple projects and adapt to rapidly changing priorities in the work environment
- Demonstrated experience in initiating, managing and implementing complex business transformation projects /programs
- Strong track record working with multiple partner vendors in delivery
- Change management skills and experience
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Conceptual and detail orientated with an ability to work in both modes
- Deep knowledge of PMO standard methodologies, dedication to continuous learning and the ability to demonstrate this knowledge to influence key partners and drive efforts
- Strong communication skills within all levels of the organization
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to build collaborative teams
- Ability to build consensus and drive decisions
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.