At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.This is an exempt level position
Data Warehouse ETL Developer II
Apply expert-level skills to design, develop, document and support data flows and integrations utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. Translate functional requirements into technical requirements and lead the development of those technical requirements into coded, tested, automated processes.
- Assist with review to confirm technical feasibility of integration development objects based on integration principles and standard methodologies
- Recommend solutions to address gaps
- Assist with development estimation
- Collaborate to develop the overall solution approach
- Design, develop and document data flows, assist with deployment, validation and hypercare
- Maintain and support deployed data flows using documentation
- Design and develop data warehouse platform that conforms to consistent methodologies and industry standards
- Participate in crafting the overall logical & physical data warehouse and data mart models and architectures to support business requirements
- Develop a maintain SQL, PL/SQL code as needed
- Supervise activities of consultants
- Mentor junior-level developers
- At least 6 years of enterprise BI technical experience
- 3 - 4 years recent experience using ETL and ELT, database replication, and data warehouse automation tools, and hands-on data modeling in an Agile environment
- Experience sourcing data from ERP data sources, e.g., SAP, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle e-Business in support of analytic product development and business transformation projects
- Complete projects on time and within budget
- Participate in and occasionally lead meetings and workshops
- Write and present status reports and functional and technical design documentation
- Interact with and present to global business and project team members and all levels of management whether face-to-face or using remote collaboration technologies
- Build a positive work environment through partnership & conflict resolution
- 4-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or another related degree of study
- Required experience includes writing SQL code and using technologies such as Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Informatica or Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Other favorable experience and knowledge include the use of data warehousing and metadata tools such as Qlik Replicate and Compose, Microsoft Azure Data Factory or Information Steward, and data analytics tools and services including Microsoft Azure Synapse, Microsoft Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
- Provide technical leadership to team members to timely and efficiently deliver quality work
- Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle and Agile methodologies
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.