Capital Project Applications Specialist- Decatur, ILThis is an exempt level position.
Position Summary: Develop new tools, procedures and processes to advance the efficiencies and effectiveness of ADM's capital project teams.
- Lead the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) process
- Enter data into the CII database for generating reports
- Respond to Plant Engineers critical metric questions
- Develop a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on the SharePoint site
- Provide Quarterly Web based training on KPIs
- Update metric documents as needed
- Develop KPI dash boards based upon important metric subject areas
- Develop data base and written reporting to process KPI data points for reporting purposes
- Develop tools to aid project engineers in their performance of project scheduling
- Primavera & Microsoft Project
- Develop project cost estimating tools
- Set up forms and templates (standard methodology for cost estimates)
- Assess and develop accounting tools using Maximo and JD Edwards to aid engineers in the performance of their work
- Simplify project accounting close out process
- Work with Accounting to simplify depreciation schedules for capital equipment
- Coordinate with engineering cell group to improve upon technical tools for engineering
- Lead the team in developing and implementing mechanical specifications for Process Piping standards and open Plant software for Smart P&ID creation
- Work with Project Cost Accountants to streamline the accounting process for projects at the front end of the process
- Help establish methodologies for breaking out child AFEs and Purchase Orders at the start of the project
- Coordinate the development of engineering standards across the company
- Develop tracking methods and data bases for project execution
- Costs data base for pipe installation costs etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or minimum 2-year technical degree with equivalent experience required, or minimum of two years prior experience in project accounting, maintenance/reliability, or administrative support to engineering or maintenance teams
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and Access
- Supporting Users and Troubleshooting technology (ex: Ipads, GoPro Camera, Windows 10 Tablets, Librestream Camera, etc.)
- Preferred proficiency in PolicyTech and Maximo modules (Locations/Assets, Work Orders, AFE, Purchasing, Inventory) and Oracle JDE applications
- Preferred knowledge of software and systems, such as PolicyTech, Maximo, IBM, JDE, MSProject, SQL Query Analyzer, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Tableau or other like query or reporting software
- Previous experience with data analysis and reporting preferred
- Work on multiple tasks with little direct supervision in a fast paced environment
- Must be motivated to gain new knowledge and skills
- Must have the ability to plan, prioritize and manage tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must have strong mathematics and analytical background
- Shown attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and reporting
- Must have demonstrated experience working in a team environment with ability to work with various teams throughout the company
- Minimal work related travel, including plant visits
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
Job Post Date: 07/30/20