US Sales Manager
A solid, early U.S. growth and expanding reach, technically based, animal nutrition company is seeking a great Team Member - Team Leader for a US Sales Manager position at their Wisconsin based headquarters. Solid, proven individual with previous high performance sales career and current regional or national sales team leadership-management is what we are seeking, with a focus on the dairy industry, but a growing, multi-species product line-up. Company sales staff are technically sound, and pride ourselves in being value added, that solves problems for customers, creates win-win solutions, and builds rapport to become part of the "management decision team" with both dealer/distribution channel partners, consulting nutritionist and vets, and direct large customer accounts.
The primary responsibility is to lead and support the sales growth and profitability of this company. Candidate Must-Haves:
• Proven sales experience in the dairy feed industry of 8-10 years minimum combined sales in both retail and wholesale.
• Hire, onboard and supervision experience to manage a growing sales staff.
• Coach, mentor and motivate sales team
• Experience in new business and market development with proven examples.
• High competency in dairy and calf nutrition a real plus.
• Solid knowledge in dairy calf production and management.
• Must be willing to learn and implement new/advanced concepts and principles in livestock nutrition.
• Good computer software skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, emails, dairy industry software
• Be willing to travel when needed to service accounts and support other sales staff (estimated time on the road at 60-70%).
• Be able to supervise a sales staff as well as manage/grow/develop house accounts with primary key account responsibility.
• The candidate must have a positive attitude, good work ethic and be a good team member. We"re also looking for a pleasant personality, positive leadership, strong organizational skills and attention to detail. We value technical skill and experience, but we also value the ability to be a positive member on our team even higher - it is a must have.
Job Keywords: Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, New Business Development, Sales Team Leadership, Feed, Nutrition, Ingredients, Additives, Technical, Dairy, Cows, Heifers, Calves, Beef, Hogs, Poultry, Animal Health, Agriculture, Livestock Industry, Midwest, Great Lakes
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the US Sales Manager job.