Ag 1 Source is looking for a territory manager to drive the growth of the organization"s lubricant products and manage ongoing relationships with OEM dealers, dealer networks, and product distributors throughout
western Canada. This role does not need experience in equipment but does require agriculture industry experience and the ability to work with, and manage a network of, dealers.
What's in it for you:
• This is a great opportunity to use your skills to take an existing market to the next level.
• Be a relationship builder and partner with your customers to be a true solutions provider.
• Focus primarily on growth within the existing clients.
• The ability to work with a diverse set of organizations and customers across the region.
• Participate in rewarding events and activities that help your customers enhance their success and profitability.
What you will be doing:
• Conduct customer and distributor, in-house, lubricant training for all employee groups: service technicians, parts department personnel and whole-goods salespeople.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with distributor principals and the management group.
• Monitoring competitors' sales activity within an assigned territory.
• Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned territory meets company expectations.
• Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading customers within an assigned territory to purchase company products and services.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products.
• Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
• Communicate customer and prospect, product pain points to appropriate departments.
A successful candidate for this territory manager will possess the following:
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Must be able to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Willing to learn and understand the OEM structure of the dealership network.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Sound interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and delivery partners in the agriculture and construction industries.
Compensation and Benefits: Along with a very competitive salary, the position includes a company vehicle, incentive program, and expense account, with additional perks and benefits for applicants.
Desired Location: This territory covers MB, SK, and AB, so candidates can live anywhere within that Western Canada region.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Manager job.