Sales Operations Specialist We are the exclusive recruiting partner of this global precision organization that is expanding their North American team. We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to develop and execute the company's CRM and BI strategy.
This technology creates full visibility throughout the field at leaf-level precision, through high-resolution aerial surveillance imagery. Their precision agriculture intelligence platform uses sophisticated computer vision, data science and deep learning algorithms to generate granular insights for the prevention of crop yield loss from diseases, insects, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies. Real-time accuracy to this level has not been attainable to this level until now. They are therefore excited to start building their U.S. based team to grow their services through retail and industry partners.
We are looking for a creative and proactive Sales Operations Specialist to join the team!
The Sales Operations Specialist is a partner to the sales and service organization focused on sales analytics, strategy, process efficiency and more.
What's in it for you:
• You will bring precision and control to the agriculture industry worldwide, helping growers maximize and stabilize yield from their crops.
• Be part of an industry-leading technology with a team sales approach that will quickly make them one of the fastest growing companies in this sector.
• Success in this role could lead to other advanced positions within the company.
What you will be doing:
• Develop and execute the company's CRM and BI strategy supporting finance, sales and customer success in tracking and achieving the company goals.
• Continuous development and tracking of company performance metrics.
• Daily management of the CRM to guarantee authenticity of the data through coaching and monitoring the sales and customer success teams.
• Prepare weekly reports to assist in driving efficiency of sales teams, increase conversion rates and customer retention
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to management and investors
• Continuously evaluate processes, identify areas for improvement, propose and implement solutions
A successful candidate for this Sales Operations Specialist will possess the following:
• 5+ years experience in a sales strategy and process, Salesforce.com administration, and technical project management.
• Experienced in marketing automation.
• High energy team player and creative thinker, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps.
• Computer skills including advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is essential.
• Strong data analysis skills.
• Tableau familiarity is preferred.
Compensation: This company provides a competitive salary with bonus.
Benefits: This position provides full health benefits and 401k.
Desired location: This Sales Operations Specialist position will be based out of the Westfield, IN office.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Operations Specialist job.