Sales Agronomist - Plant Nutrition - Central Valley CA Ag 1 Source is looking for a Sales Agronomist focused on plant nutrition for a position in the Central Valley region of California.
What's in it for you:
• Great, family owned, national company who has been in business over 50 years!
• They have very little turn over!
• Their is a lot of opportunity to grow in this role.
• Work with a small company with big dreams and proven growth!
What you will be doing:
• Working closely with PCAs and growers to analyze and recommend fertility programs.
• Providing expertise and agronomic advice on the best way to use client's products for maximum performance.
• Provide product expertise and training to distributors.
• Help in developing and executing research strategies that support sales and marketing.
A successful candidate for this Sales Agronomist role will possess the following:
• Strong agronomic background in crops of the Central Valley (4 or more years experience.)
• Track record in creating solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Agronomy or related discipline.
• Must have established relationships with key growers and key distributors in the region.
• Active CCA license or ability to obtain one.
• Ability to develop nutrient management programs.
• Must have a good understanding of fertilizers and crop nutrition. Products are mainly micro-nutrients and are secondarily fertilizer products.
• This is a combination of sales and sound agronomy work. Successful candidate must have that blend of both skills.
Compensation: Compensation will depend upon experience.
Benefits: This company provides a good benefit package.
Desired Location: The Sales Agronomist role is located in the Central Valley of California.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Agronomist job.