Grain Farm Marketer
My client, a fairly large ag commodity processing company, is looking for a Grain Farm Marketer. The primary responsibility of the person in this role will be to build trust relationships with farmers in order to purchase corn directly from them. So, what are we looking for?
• Proven ability to credibly talk to farmers as a trusted part of their grain marketing program
• Clear understanding of the grain market
• Demonstrated background in effective use of truck and rail freight spreads
• Willingness to collaborate with processing plant personnel to make the whole operation move forward efficiently
• Desire to play a key role in decisions made at the processing facility Why this company?
• You will be a key part of the decision making process at the facility.
• Solid management team to work with.
• This company offers you the opportunity for significant career advancement if you choose to take advantage of it.
• The company offers a great compensation and benefit package.
• The job will NEVER be boring.
• Very nice, family friendly work environment.
If you are looking for a solid grain marketing opportunity, take a look at this one.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Farm Marketer job.