An industry leading cattle feeding organization is looking for an experienced Cattle Manager. If you have at least 5 years of successful management experience in a commercial feedyard setting and you have a Bachelor"s Degree and a strong desire to work as part of a team, then this opportunity is for you. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Managing subordinate supervisors who supervise 15-20 employees including receivers, doctors, penriders and processors
• Setting the overall direction, for the team in cooperation with management
• Identifying the health risk associated with incoming groups of cattle and communicating with veterinarians, management, and the rest of the team to ensure proper treatment
• Ensuring that livestock are handled and cared for according to industry best practices and established guidelines
• Developing the department"s budget and managing expenses
• Modeling safe work practices and following safety rules and policies
Competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including a company vehicle, and the chance to work with a leader are some of the benefits of this role.
If you are ready to join this awesome team, apply now!
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Feedyard Cattle Manager job.