Farm Manager- Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Farm Manager in Western Kansas to manage a large seed production farming operation which will include both dry land and irrigated crops.
What's in it for you:
• Being part of a large production farming operation that is continuing to grow its production.
• Managing a team of roughly 4-6 people at any given time, depending on the time of season.
What you will be doing:
• Leading a team on the production farming operation dealing with dry land and irrigated crops.
• Working with distribution companies on best prices for products used on the operation.
• Keeping the farm in compliance with FSA and crop insurance.
• Working with the owner on making sure the operation is running at peak performance.
A successful candidate for this Farm Manager will possess the following:
• Past production farm operation management experience of at least 5 years.
• Willingness to be part of the team to put the time into the farming operation.
• Operation of equipment during the season.
• Have lead a team specifically on a farming operation.
Compensation: For a qualified candidate, the salary range for this role will be in the $70-80K range.
Benefits: The operation will offer full benefits to a qualified candidate.
Desired Location: The location for the Farm Manager is Western Kansas and relocation will be provided for a qualified candidate.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Farm Manager job.