Dealer Training/Development Specialist
We have an outstanding opportunity with an innovator in the Dairy Equipment and supplies industry. If you have a passion for distribution channel development and interest in assisting dealers to improve their bottom line profitability, then this is the job for you! What will you do in this role?
• Work as a business partner with a distribution channel that sells directly to the farmer/producer
• Develop and conduct business management training
• Help the dealer figure out how to grow the business and structure the business for growth
• Identify specific training needs at selected dealers to establish a training strategy for growth
• Perform market analysis and analyze new channels to market our products
• Help find new dealers or other modes of distribution
• Work with small businesses to create business plans, prepare sales forecasts, train personnel, hire personnel, and develop succession plans If the following describes you, please contact us for confidential consideration!
• Strategic thinker, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to improve processes, procedures and develop best practices
• Good with financial analysis, development, and business management strategies
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to travel 60% to 70% of time while working in home office the reminder of week Why should you consider this Dealer Training/Development Specialist job?
The company has great brand recognition and is a respected player in the industry. This position will come with a base salary plus incentive plan. Excellent benefits, retirement and paid expenses will be supplied. Flexible on location, but prefer Midwest base.
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that arent a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Job Keywords: sales, dealer development, business planning, market analysis, succession planning, forecasting, training, sales channel development, marketing, six sigma
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Dealer Training / Development Specialist job.