CEO - USA Division
Ag 1 Source is looking for a CEO for the North American division of a global, technical supply company for the livestock industry. The CEO will provide inspired leadership and overall direction for a complete, North American "build out" on operational and sales/marketing platforms. The CEO will provide strategic direction to optimize the company's business objectives, implement efficiencies that drive profitability, and create a successful, long-term (5,10,15 year) growth strategy for the company. The CEO will also play a key role in the overall global platform for this industry leading organization. If you are a hunter/builder and not a farmer type personality, this could be a great opportunity.
What's in it for you:
• Take your leadership career to the next level with this opportunity to lead a globally respected, livestock technical supply organization for the North American platform, with HUGE potential for growth.
• Work with a global CEO in Europe that is focused on partnering with the North American CEO to drive the innovation and success of this well recognized company.
• Opportunity to hire, mentor, grow and lead an entire sales team and coach them to the next level of personal and company success.
• Be part of a leading global organization that's truly family-focused and grounded with its partnerships in production agriculture.
What you will be doing:
• Oversee the total growth and build out of operations of all divisions in the company within the U.S.A./Canada market space.
• Set the culture and create a positive image of the organization by building relationships within the industry. Foster a spirit of respect, trust and cooperation with partner clients and with employees.
• Manage and direct the company toward its primary goals and objectives.
• This role is a member of a team of executives that consider major decisions including, but not limited to: acquisitions, joint ventures, client partnerships, product innovation, capital investment, etc.
• Promote communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organization.
• Work with the Global CEO and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range goals, and related plans and policies.
• Oversee the organization"s financial structure, ensuring adequate and sound funding for the mission and goals of the company.
• Total P&L responsibility - review the financial results of all operations, comparing them with the company's objectives and taking appropriate measures to correct unsatisfactory performance and results.
• Ensure the company's compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
• Perform other related duties to benefit the mission of the organization.
A successful candidate for this CEO opportunity will possess the following:
• A proven, high-performance, sales-oriented career with sales management experience and demonstrated success accomplishing growth objectives
• A collaborative leadership style that demonstrates confidence, assertiveness, sound judgment, and a straightforward tenor to interpersonal relationships.
• Strategic and analytical ability with a practical, hands-on approach to solving problems.
• Structured thinker who can inform and influence at senior levels and build consensus through rigorous analysis and clear communication.
• Exceptional communication, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with an ability to engage with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven success leading positive and profitable growth of an organization.
• A decisive and action-oriented leadership approach that enables the executive team.
Compensation: Compensation will depend on the experience and abilities of the candidate.
Benefits: This role includes a complete suite of health, retirement and work travel packages.
Desired Location: This CEO position is located in the Upper Midwest region of the U.S.A..
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the CEO job.