Agronomy Operations - Central Kansas
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified candidate to work with a fast growing and highly successful retail organization in an Agronomy Operations position.
Key traits needed to be successful in the Agronomy Operations position will include:
• Ability to communicate and work with a team
• Have worked within the industry and be familiar with all levels of agronomy and agronomy operations
• Understand chemical, fertilizer and seed
• Have worked with inventory/warehouse management
• Understand logistics of custom applicators and trucks
• Ability to lead and manage a team
• Precision Ag- mapping, application
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an ag retail company that covers a productive area of Central Kansas.
Job Keywords: agronomy, agronomy sales manager, sales manager, district sales manager, regional sales manager, DSM, RSM, agronomy manager, general manager, area manager, regional manager, ag retail, Kansas, KS, precision ag, ag recruiter, career, job, biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter, agronomy operations, operations, area manager, territory manager
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Operations job.