We are seeking a communicative Accountant, that wants to work in a team oriented, animal-agriculture environment. If you are results driven and like the opportunity for growth, please consider this opportunity. This is a new position allowing someone with previous accounting experience to learn this business and potentially develop into a company controller, supervising up to 6 employees.
You would be responsible for financial statements, insurance, human resources and company safety. Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting finances and taxation will be a plus. Key Qualifications for Accountant:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
• 2-3 years experience in general accounting with knowledge of accounting principles and practices
• Willing to live within commute distance of Galena, MD
• Experience in animal agriculture environment
• Previous supervisory experience is preferred
If you are a person with a strong desire to work in a team-oriented environment, that can be flexible, wearing different hats of responsibility, consider applying for this opportunity.
Job Keywords: Accountant, livestock, animal agriculture, controller, business manager, safety, human resources, ag careers
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Accountant job.