We are looking for a Trainee Real Estate Sales Representative to join our Real Estate team. The role is a permanent, full-time position. This position would be best suited to someone who wants to commence their career in Real Estate.
No Real Estate experience required, however, a strong desire to build a sales career within the Real Estate industry is essential.
Our Real Estate Sales Representatives drive listing and selling opportunities to expand our real estate business through building client relationships and proactive marketing. Your understanding of Real Estate Legislation and industry experience within the local area will assist you in building and maintaining these strong relationships with clients to understand their current and future needs.
As a key member of the branch, you will enjoy a varied day including:
• Providing expert administrative support to the real estate team and our clients allowing the branch to develop and foster professional relationships
• Assisting in the preparation of documentation, such as advertising, contracts and providing property management assistance
• Accurately recording funds, completing trust fund transfers and supporting the debt collection process
• Creating promotional and marketing materials for the branch to actively promote the Elders brand
• Working with the Elders team to allow clients to explore new innovative opportunities
• Maximising promotional opportunities, including helping at field days and community events
To succeed at Elders, you:
• Licence of registration "under supervision" will be required. Elders will work with the successful candidate to achieve the required licence registration within our workplace.
• No Real Estate experience required.
• Have a sound knowledge of, and an interest in, the real estate industry
• Are comfortable and thrive in a collaborative and results-focussed working environment
• Are smart, resourceful, forward thinking and embrace technology
• Are passionate about effecting real change for both your clients and your community
• Have a keen eye for detail and a background in business administration
• Have an ability to provide a high level of customer service and cultivate relationships with current and future clients
Elders is proud to be the last Australian-listed major agribusiness. The most trusted agribusiness brand in Australia. We're part of the landscape, part of the local communities, part of Australia's history and we are entrenched in Australian agriculture.
The brand is more than a company, more than a logo - it's part of Australia. And, with an authentic drive to create a sustainable future for farming and the farmers of Australia, Elders is... for Australian agriculture.
We are now looking for the next generation to be part of something big and drive the future of Elders.
If you are ready to grow your career with Elders, please click on 'Apply' today. For more information call Michelle Clarke on 0432 055 195 or visit our careers page.
Please note, applications may be shortlisted as they are received.
At Elders, we strive to create a safe environment where everyone can thrive. We aspire to do this by recognising talent, promoting inclusion and celebrating diversity. No matter how you identify, we encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for roles at Elders.
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 09/12/23
Follow Company Alert×
By Creating a follow company alert, you will receive alerts once per day when this company or any other company you are following posts new jobs.
Provide your information below to setup an alert.
Follow Company Alert Saved
Company alert saved for .
Company alert(s) will be sent to .
Alerts for the companies you are following will be sent once daily as new jobs are posted.