- BA / BS degree with preferred focus on Sourcing & Logistics, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification (or certification must be obtained within the first 12-24 months).
- Sourcing work experience preferred.
- Commodity knowledge preferred
Key Core Competencies
- Communicating with Impact - Expressing thoughts, feelings, and ideas in a clear, succinct, and compelling manner in both individual and group situations; adjusting language to capture the attention of the audience.
- Analysis and Judgment - Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Engagement - Demonstrating a willingness to actively commit to ones work and to invest ones time, talent, and best efforts to accomplish organizational goals.
- Managing for Productivity - Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Teamwork/Collaboration - Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
Key S&L Functional Competencies (preferred)
- Negotiation Skills - Persuades suppliers and clients to reach mutually beneficial agreements and influences important outcomes. Recognizes when to apply vendor tensioning techniques and knows when to lock-in a commitment.
- S&L Processes/Systems - Applies S&L functional processes (e.g., BRRP) and system technologies (e.g., SRM, e-Sourcin SAP) to develop and execute competitive sourcing solutions that accelerate delivery for maximum business results.
Corteva Agriscience, the agriculture division of DowDuPont, is the only major agriscience company completely dedicated to agriculture. By combining the colossal strengths of DuPont Pioneer, DuPont Crop Protection and Dow AgroSciences, we've harnessed agriculture's brightest minds and expertise gained over two centuries of scientific achievement to enrich the lives of producers and consumers alike. We are driven by our beliefs and our purpose, which is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come.
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.