Grow what's next. Grow your future. Corteva Agriscience is seeking a Technical Education Research Intern to participate in a 3-month internship designed to give broad exposure to developing global and regional technical education learning resources within crop protection, seed trait and seed treatment product categories. Product and agronomic technical resources are created primarily to prepare customer-facing employees to support successful new product launches.
Position duration is May to August 2021.
Location is the Indianapolis Global Business Center.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do:
- You will be part of the Integrated Field Science Technical Education team responsible for developing global and regional technical learning resources including technical brochures, videos, fact sheets and PowerPoint presentations. The intern will be expected to complete the development of multiple learning resources. At the end of the internship, the intern will be asked to deliver a project summary.
- You will experience converting research and agronomy information into practical technical learning resources while utilizing adult education design and theory. The intern will be expected to network and collaborate with many stakeholders across the business including marketing, research, communications and branding.
- You will interact closely with several members of the Technical Education team and actively participate in team meetings. There will be opportunity to learn first-hand about many new global and regional product launches and directly contribute in developing tools to support these product launches. The Technical Education Research intern will collaborate with late stage research and technical marketing programs.
Qualifications What You'll Bring:
- At least sophomore standing at an accredited university
- Education focus in Agronomy, Weed Science, Entomology, Plant Physiology, Plant Pathology, or a related field
- Strong communication skills including technical writing and advanced use of MS PowerPoint
- A passion for education and helping others learn
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.2
- Must be enrolled at an accredited university at the time of internship