Were hiring a Global Regulatory Ecotoxicologist.
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
You will represent the Ecotoxicology Team on multidisciplinary regulatory teams responsible for development, registration or re-registration of new and existing crop protection products.
You Will Be Part of a Growing Team
The position will involve close liaison with registration colleagues and technical experts across a wide range of disciplines within Corteva Agriscience, industry associations and national or international regulatory authorities.
- Leading ecotoxicology study designs, using in-depth expertise and proactive application of scientific principles.
- Designing tests for outside contract laboratories and providing oversight for outsourced (contract) work or quality testing.
- Providing key leadership of environmental risk assessments on a global basis.
- Providing global regulatory reports for regulatory agencies and interfacing with regulatory agencies.
- Contributing as a member of multiple product teams operating in a collaborative, team environment.
- Developing robust communication strategies and implementing a range of effective communication methods that inform and influence.
- Effectively utilizing organizational networking to influence decision making.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need:
- A Master's degree in Environmental Toxicology, Ecology, Entomology, Zoology, or other ecotoxicology-related science degree with 10 years industry work experience in ecotoxicology serving the agrochemical industry, or a Ph.D. in Environmental Toxicology, Ecology, Entomology, Zoology, or other ecotoxicology-related science degree with 5 years industry work experience in ecotoxicology serving the agrochemical industry.
- Strong scientific background and critical thinking skills coupled with application of scientific principles for use in regulatory sciences and risk assessment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership abilities to manage and coordinate multiple projects and chemistries.
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience to creatively address complex risk assessment challenges in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills that allow dissemination of complex technical issues in a clear, concise manner to a variety of scientific and non-scientific audiences.
- Keen interest in working in a dynamic, exciting industry and applying scientific information for protection of the environment.
- High level of English Proficiency.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team.
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the worlds growing need for food.
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader.
Growing What Matters Starts With You What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences.
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience.
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered.
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary.
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility.
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Our Indianapolis, Indiana campus is home to more than 1,000 employees whose mission is simple to feed the world. While our employees are busy working to solve world hunger and ensure environmental sustainability, were taking care of them by offering convenience and comfort during the workday with an onsite fitness center, coffee shop, credit union and top-notch cafeteria touting a grill, wok, deli, fresh salad bar, and a variety of ethnic and healthy menu options. Need some fresh air during your work day? Take advantage of our beautiful tree-lined walking trails or relax by the pond. We also offer countless opportunities to connect with your colleagues through community volunteerism, sports teams and parties, and festive holiday events. Join a volleyball or ping pong league or take part in supporting the Indianapolis Colts during Blue Fridays! Did we mention youll be working in state-of-the art buildings with the latest technology and colleagues from all over the world? Join us in bringing food into homes around the world, while we make you feel at home while youre at work.
If youre looking to move to a big city with a small-town feel then Indianapolis, Indiana is the place for you. This dynamic, multifaceted city has a robust sports scene, urban nightlife, and top-tier entertainment. Indianapolis is quickly making its name as one of the best sustainable food and agriculture scenes in the country. Located in the heart of the Midwest, Indianapolis is a welcoming city ripe with culture and a thriving economy.
Indianapolis is Indianas capital with more than two million residents in the greater metropolitan area. Its the economic and cultural center of Indiana and offers something for everyone. Theres plenty to do, see, learn and experience in Indianapolis.