We are looking for an experienced professional for our Data Solutions Lead role on the Market Insights team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive data plan for the US Commercial Business and directing the development and advancement of data solutions, architecture, engineering, and delivery to support marketing and sales teams with their information needs. You will lead a team of ten data engineers, analytics engineers, and data product managers as both a coach and player.
This role can accommodate a flexible work arrangement where you may work multiple days a week from home.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Lead Corteva’s US commercial data strategy, guide data reliability, and ensure alignment across applications, services, and business functions.
- Lead, coach, and develop the Data Solutions team to reach their full potential in their roles and careers
- Direct the continued development of our commercial data and analytics platforms and services
- Perform data engineering work including: pipeline development, data modeling, conversion, de-duplication, migration, and identification and repair of data quality issues
- Serve as a subject matter expert on data engineering principles for the team and other stakeholders in the business
- Manage third-party data vendor relationships including, overseeing contract and statement of work requirements and managing budgets
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- B.S. degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field. M.S. preferred
- 7+ years of experience in project leadership, data engineering, analysis, and software development. Knowledge of the agriculture industry and Corteva’s products and markets preferred
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of technical professionals
- Strong proficiency with SQL and Python (PySpark preferred)
- Extensive experience working with public cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, or Snowflake
- Ability to mine business insights from data
- Experience developing dashboards and visualizations in Microsoft Power BI or similar BI tools
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to establish confidence, trust, and credibility
- Customer (internal & external) focused, with the ability to proactively identify business needs and requirements
- Strong understanding of business metrics and ability to communicate
- Ability to identify needed improvements, think strategically, innovate, and drive change
- Self-starter that is motivated by results and stakeholder satisfaction
- Ability to perform in a leader / contributor role
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Check out life at Corteva! https://www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!