At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Operations Specialist, are to:
- Be the member of the NA Commercial Row Crops Extended Leadership Team;
- Be the primary point of contact with site personnel regarding Tier metrics;
- Be a key systems owner for manufacturing sites including but not limited to security access with all sites and external tollers, site interface for maintenance and enhancements (SAP, Seedbin, FIDO, MES etc.);
- Oversee quality, including bulk quality data to facilitate operations of packaging in accordance with planning schedules and ensuring finished batches have proper quality and disposition;
- Partner with quality to ensure strong testing plans (Service Level Agreements) and capabilities to drive quality decisions;
- Be the interface between seed operations and supply planning;
- Facilitate implementation of standardization among all NA MFG sites regarding KPI’S, reports, systems;
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures and ensure work is accomplished accurately, efficiently and in a timely fashion;
- Coordinate regular training on quality / packaging / production control for sites and external partners;
- Analyze, diagnose, make recommendations, and create compelling proposals to optimize the seed operations (Reliability Index, Yield Analysis, D&O), and presents alternatives to the leadership team;
- Facilitate northbound receipt of winter seed ensuring delivering to correct processing plant and data integrity from south American fields for all crops;
- Drive meaningful change throughout operations with a keen focus on continuous improvement and the successful delivery of our products;
- Use data and insight from site leadership, drive executional plans that achieves expected savings over the LRP and collaborates across supply chain and with global partners( Engineering, Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Safety, Quality, Packaging, IT, Analytics, external partners) to mediate any current year or Y+1 supply related concerns.
- Be primary point of contact for BEE Events (Business Enablement Event)
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least six years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Planning or related roles;
- Ability to influence across diverse stakeholder groups to enable outcomes;
- Strong computer skills related to data acquisition, organization, and data analysis;
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable making decisions and communicating to large groups of people.
- Valid Drivers’ License, (in order to be eligible to drive a company car, your driving record must meet guidelines based on the company’s Risk Screening for Hiring Drivers, MVR will be reviewed as part of pre-employment screening);
- Up to 25% travel
- Advance degree;
- Seed industry and seed site experience.
This postion has the potential to be remote or offer domestic relocation
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Creve Coeur || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||503984 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |