For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at .www.adm.com
Assistant Miller Position- Camp Hill, PA
This is an hourly level position.
This job works in the flour mill under the direct supervision of the miller. This is a rotating shift position. The assistant miller is expected to learn the functions of all pieces of equipment in the mill. The assistant miller is in charge of the equipment in the mill cleaning house. An assistant miller is expected to have basic computer, record keeping and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand and walk continuously for 8 hours if necessary
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds/23 kilograms
- Must be willing to work 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts, weekends and required overtime
- Must have reliable transportation to work including on 2nd and 3rd shift
- Must be able to direct other employees in proper safety, food safety, and sanitation procedures
- Must be able to complete paperwork and plant control documentation in both written and computerized
- Must be willing to learn about and operate all equipment in the milling department
- Must be willing to follow all safety and food safety rules and procedures
- This position may require work outside of the building in normal exterior temperatures
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability