Sales & Agronomic Support Rep
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Sales and Agronomic Support Rep to work the North Delta Region, specifically Eastern Arkansas, Western Tennessee and the Northern Mississippi Delta.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to work with an established customer base to service their needs, promote products, work with their sales team to grow the business and provide agronomic support regarding these products.
We are looking for someone earlier in their career, probably in that 3-10 years of experience range who understands the crops in this region, has some sales experience, is excellent with customer service, had a good general agronomic knowledge, has experience working with chemicals and fertility products and who has a service based personality who may not love the hard sale but really enjoys helping others grow the business.
What's in it for you:
• Ability to work from home and travel a territory.
• Flexibility to create your own schedule.
• Not have to worry about finding new customers, just focus on the growth and development of your primary customer.
• Ability to work with an organization who has been established for over 10 years and actively growing.
What you will be doing:
• Working with your customer sales team to educate and drive sales.
• Provide marketing materials and information to the salesmen and growers.
• Promote the products and provide agronomic support to the customer.
• Help drive business through great customer service and product knowledge.
A successful candidate for this Sales and Agronomic Support Rep will possess the following:
• Needs to have a couple years of sales or sales support experience.
• Good agronomic knowledge, but not looking for highly technical, just a good solid base ability.
• Customer Service Attitude.
• Strong, self-motivated, and desire to help others succeed.
• Good at building relationships and an overall helpful demeanor.
Compensation: Will depend on experience, but targeting $70-$90K base plus incentives.
Benefits: Traditional insurance, company vehicle, phone, etc.
Desired Location: The location the the Support Rep is flexible, somewhere in Eastern Arkansas, Western Tennessee or Northern Mississippi Delta.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales & Agronomic Support Rep job.