Key Account Manager, Application Equipment
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Key Account Manager. This exciting Key Account Manager role will be charged with growing this employer"s application equipment business in the Midwest region and will be responsible for calling on fertilizer dealers and national accounts throughout the region. We are seeking an individual that has excellent sales, problem solving, customer service, training and marketing skills. This person will help demonstrate, promote, and support the products in the field.
What does success look like in the Key Account Manager, Application Equipment position?
• In this role you will become their product expert for specific product lines.
• You will develop relationships with ag retailers at a regional and national level and work to bring the technology into their application fleets.
• You will lead product sales training for key fertilizer dealer accounts in the Midwest region.
• You will develop and implement a consistent sales strategy to assist in reaching sales goals.
• You will research and create competitive equipment comparisons to assist in selling the company"s equipment value proposition and ROI.
• You will organize and assist with field demonstrations and other promotional activities; participate in ag retailer customer events by promoting the brand and technology.
• You will assist with trade show representation and producing marketing materials such as testimonials, videos, and photos.
Why should you check this Key Account Manager, Application Equipment position out?
• Established manufacturer of cutting-edge fertilizer application equipment.
• Reputable, growing, and innovative company.
• Excellent boss that will provide every resource required for success.
• Flexibility in where you live in the Midwest region.
• Strong product support and company backing.
• Opportunity to influence the future growth of the company.
Compensation: We will provide a base salary in the $85k-$95k range plus a first year target bonus up to $30,000.
Benefits: A full benefit package will be supplied along with a vehicle and all resources needed for success!
Desired Location: The Key Account Manager will be located in the Midwest. This territory will include Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Iowa, Southern Minnesota, Southern Wisconsin and Eastern Nebraska.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Key Account Manager job.