Farm Equipment Sales
If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing dealer groups in the Mid-South Region, look no further! This progressive farm equipment organization has an outstanding opportunity for a sales professional with a proven track record of providing business solutions to progressive farm operations.
Does this describe you?
Qualities we are seeking include strong, value added, consultative sales skills, account management experience, customer focus, and profit minded. Proven sales success in agriculture equipment is mandatory.
Why should you consider this Farm Equipment Sales opportunity?
• Excellent opportunity with a growing company in the retail farm equipment business.
• Proactive management team that is committed to your success.
• Competitive benefits and compensation package available.
• Excellent earnings potential for motivated seller (Some existing accounts).
• Great location in Arkansas.
• If you have a proven track record of sales success in the farm equipment business, you won't want to miss this great opportunity!
Compensation: The successful candidate must be comfortable working on a commission basis. However, we will provide a base salary around $42,000 plus a very competitive commission structure. For the right sales star, we may also provide a first year draw against commission to get you off to the races! Motivated sellers can make $100k+
Benefits: Full benefits will be supplied along with relocation assistance.
Desired Location: The Farm Equipment Sales position is located in Northern Arkansas.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Farm Equipment Sales job.