Dealer Training / Development Specialist
We have an outstanding opportunity with an innovator in the dairy equipment and supplies industry. If you have a passion for distribution channel development and interest in assisting dealers to improve their bottom-line profitability, then this is the job for you!
What will you do in this role?
• Work as a business partner with a distribution channel that sells directly to the farmer/producer.
• Develop and conduct business management training.
• Help the dealer figure out how to grow the business and structure the business for growth.
• Identify specific training needs at selected dealers to establish a training strategy for growth.
• Perform market analysis and analyze new channels to market our products.
• Help find new dealers or other modes of distribution.
• Work with small businesses to create business plans, prepare sales forecasts, train personnel, hire personnel, and develop succession plans.
If the following describes you, please contact us for confidential consideration!
• Strategic thinker, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to improve processes, procedures and develop best practices.
• Good with financial analysis, development, and business management strategies.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Ability to travel 60% to 70% of the time while working in home office the reminder of week.
Why should you consider this Dealer Training / Development Specialist job?
The company has great brand recognition and is a respected leader in the Agricultural industry. The team you will be joining is committed to making our dealer network the best!
Compensation: Base salary is in the $80K-$100K range, plus bonus opportunity.
Benefits: A full benefit and retirement package will be supplied.
Desired Location: This position will be located in MI/OH/PA/NY or New England States.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Dealer Training / Development Specialist job.