Dairy Nutrition Business Development Specialist
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Business Development Specialist within the dairy market space. This person needs a strong dairy producer network, relationships with consulting nutritionists, and a solid ruminant feed-additive products background. This is a business development and technical sales position, that requires a LOT of "on farm", "hunter" type professional personality! Someone with strong, proven, sales performance within the dairy industry! Apply if you have high confidence in yourself to achieve goals and be paid well for sales growth.
What's in it for you:
• This is an opportunity for unlimited career growth.
• This company has great products in the market space.
• The company is a solid, technical-based sales organization.
• Actual territory will be based upon your location and across the region.
• Very successful, industry proven product in the U.S.A. market space.
What you will be doing:
• New business development focus, where leveraging your current industry network and contact relationships will be critical.
• Build greater partnerships with any current customers, direct large accounts and set up dealer/distribution channel partners in the territory. You"ll do this through regular sales calls and participation in industry meetings to ensure alignment on business strategy.
• Contribute to the development and strong sales-growth of the North American sales and marketing team.
• Maintain close relationships with PhD technical sales support specialists, and customer service to secure alignment on business strategy.
• Professionally represent the company brand at all times by adhering to the highest ethical standards.
A successful candidate for this Business Development Specialist job will possess the following:
• 5-10 years of PROVEN sales performance and tech-sales support experience in the dairy industry within your region.
• Solid ruminant nutrition experience with knowledge in dairy cattle and true "on farm" problem solving ability.
• Good level of contacts within the dairy production segment. This could include consulting nutritionists, feed company nutritionists and other feed decision makers at large dairy systems in the region.
Compensation: Total compensation will be in the $75k-$115k range between base salary and commission program.
Benefits: The company provides a strong benefits plan with medical, etc.
Desired Location: The preferred location for the Business Development Specialist position is in PA.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Business Development job.