Custom Applicator / CDL - Oklahoma
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Custom Applicator and Operations candidate to work in a facility located in Central Oklahoma. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to come into a very well-run operation and work as a Custom Applicator/ Operations.
What's in it for you:
• Good location and close to an average sized city.
• Competitive pay compared to others companies in the area.
• The manager is good to work for and treats their employees well.
• Great benefits and retirement plan in place.
• Ability to advance with a good company over time.
What you will be doing:
• Running and operating late model custom application equipment on a daily basis as conditions allow.
• Doing agronomy and grain operations at the facility as needed when not in an applicator.
• Working with precision agriculture equipment and helping develop this program with the manager.
• Operations is part of this role as well.
A successful candidate for this Custom Applicator/CDL role will possess the following:
• Past experience running custom application equipment.
• Familiarity with how an agriculture retailer works and operations on a daily basis.
• Class A CDL preferred.
• Haz-Mat (not necessary)
• 1A licence
• Willingness to work in both a custom application role as well as do some agronomy and grain operations as well.
Compensation: The compensation for this role should be in the $45K to $65K range for either an entry level candidate to an experienced candidate, this will be an hourly position.
Benefits: The company will offer a very solid benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, additional retirement plan and vacation.
Desired Location: This position for a Custom Applicator will be located in Central Oklahoma. This is a good location to live and has a number of good small communities to live in.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Custom Applicator job.