Here"s a great opportunity for an Agronomy Salesperson in a beautiful part of Central Minnesota! One of our growing agronomy retail clients is looking to add to their sales staff. This is a great opportunity for someone newer in their career, a recent graduate, or someone that is mature in their career and wants a chance to work in the Lakes area of Central Minnesota.
What's in it for you:
• Be part of a growing business that is adding a seller to their team.
• Sell to a unique client base.
• Develop management skills assisting the agronomy manager with day-to-day operations at the location.
What you will be doing:
• In this role as an Agronomy Salesperson, one will be calling on producers promoting seed, chemical and fertilizer in the territory.
• Scouting and making recommendations will be part of the Agronomy Sales position as well.
• Follow-up with customers on cropping plans and recommendations.
• Assisting with yard operations and office duties as needed (walk in business, VRT maps, etc.)
A successful candidate for this Agronomy Sales position will possess the following:
• Solid agronomy skill set with chemical, seed and fertilizer.
• Understanding of how agriculture retail works and be willing to promote the company on a daily basis.
• Have the ability to talk to producers, provide value, and get the sale.
Compensation: Compensation will range from $60K-$75K base pay plus bonus for qualified candidates.
Benefits: Good benefits, including health and retirement, are provided with this position.
Location: The Agronomy Sales position covers a territory in Western MN.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Sales job.