|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Primary Role: Transport all liquid and dry fertilizer from suppliers/ports for delivery to fields. Assist in transporting fertilizer and spray equipment as well as repair and maintain fertilizer storage tanks.
Secondary Role: Manage dumpster levels and be responsible for moving and dumping them as needed.
Tertiary: Assist transportation department as a fill in/back up driver during harvest as needed.
1. Pick up all dry and liquid fertilizer from suppliers/ports for delivery to fields as directed by management/PCA’s
2. Assist in monitoring inventory levels of liquid & dry fertilizer as requested by management
3. Monitor fertilizer equipment and report necessary repairs to department head
4. Be responsible to track dumpster locations and ensure they are dumped and moved as needed and as directed by management
5. Assist spray application lead in moving equipment as directed
6. Assist in managing the recycling of chemical containers & hauling empties to the dump as directed by management
7. Manage field storage tank inventory & repairs/cleaning as directed by management
8. Manage transport of all field storage tanks from shop to field
9. Be willing and available to assist transportation department during harvest
1. Valid Class A driver’s license
2. Doubles & triples endorsement
3. Tanker endorsement
4. TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card – for access into the Port of Stockton
5. HazMat endorsement for hauling liquid fertilizerTo apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION