|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Petsource by Scoular is currently recruiting individuals with a strong work ethic and who want to work with passionate team members in food manufacturing, at a new, state-of-the-art, 105,000 square foot freeze-dried pet food ingredients facility located in Seward, NE.
The Production Operator will perform a variety of tasks involved in the manufacturing and packaging of freeze-drying protein ingredients for the pet food industry. Responsibilities include the safe and sanitary operation of manufacturing process equipment, food safety and quality inspection, and other tasks as needed while ensuring compliance with environmental, health, and safety policies.
An employee-owned company with more than $4 billion in sales, Scoular employs more than 1,000 people in over 100 offices and facilities in North and South America, and Asia. For over 125 years, feed and food customers have been counting on Scoular to create safe and reliable supply chain solutions for end-users and suppliers of grain, feed ingredients, and food ingredients around the globe. SFD Opco LLC, dba Petsource by Scoular, is an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of The Scoular Company.
Petsource is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRequirements
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
· Willing to work in a refrigerated environment.
· Computer skills--the ability to learn company-specific programs.
· Ability to enter production data into a computer terminal.
· Able & willing to work all shifts/schedules as needed including overtime.To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION