|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
An employee-owned company with more than $4 billion in sales, Scoular employs more than 1,000 people in over 100 offices and facilities in North America, Asia, and other locations world-wide. For over 127 years, feed and food customers have been counting on Scoular’s experts to create safe and reliable supply chain solutions for end-users and suppliers of grain, feed ingredients, and food ingredients around the globe.
The primary responsibility within this role will be to develop and enhance Scoular’s distilling business by expanding current supply chain capabilities on both sales and procurement within the Kentucky & Tennessee region. This will be done through acquiring new customers, maintaining current customer relationships, and acting as the sales representative to those that we serve within the distilling industry. Secondly, this role requires the ability to build and support grain origination capabilities with Kentucky & Tennessee and to build on Scoular’s sustainability initiatives within those supply chains.
This posiiton is located remotely at the candidate's home office in Tenneessee or Kentucky.
• Develop new and maintain current distilling customer relationships in order to drive continuous growth of the business.
• Develop and support Scoular’s Kentucky & Tennessee grain origination capabilities in the region.
• Identify partners and/or potential acquisition targets. Work with Product Group Manager and Corporate Services to establish financial and strategic arguments to be presented to applicable organization approval levels.
• Identify and lead collaboration opportunities between businesses within the division and across divisions.
• Lead the development of Scoular’s sustainability strategy within the region by successfully onboarding producers onto SAI (Sustainable Agricultural Initiative).
• Drive profitable growth by establishing aggressive growth goals and plans, developing, and maintaining multi-level customer relationships. Ensure that the team is continuously prospecting with new and current customers and in new territories.
• Track business development activities and report on results to leadership and stakeholders.
The Scoular Company is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRequirements
• Bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
• A strong understanding of and experience in the KY/TN distilling market.
• 10 or more years of experience in the management of a business.
• Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships internally and with external customers.
• Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and execution, business development, sales awareness. Metric focused in driving performance.
• Experience leading and motivating high performing teams in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively with diverse cross-functional teams and with external resources including suppliers and external supply chain partners.
• Must be self-starter, show initiative and be able to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Strong organizational agility to navigate unprecedented change.
• Ability to travel.
• Master's Degree in Business Management or related field is desirable.