At Syngenta, we are working to build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture that provides leading seeds and crop protection innovations to enhance the prosperity of farmers. We are currently seeking a Seedcare Application Specialist, Training and Content Development for Syngenta’s Stanton, Minnesota location.
This position will manage and coordinate the internal and external training sessions organized at the Stanton Seedcare Institute SCI as well as generate and manage content for Seedcare portal and virtual events.
- Treatment of certain protocols according to customer needs and development of characterization protocols for certain products regarding application and quality
- In a team setting, drive the planning and organization of customer events at the SCI and/or remote sites
- Update and manage the Seedcare resource center and Seedcare kiosk with new content as available
- Develop content to better serve our customers which could include training materials, white papers, webinars, slides etc.
- Develop reports regarding activities performed at the SCI Training reports for certifications, tracking customer touchpoints, etc
- Assist in the treating of Sales Support, Growmore and FET protocols, and take ownership of some of those in the future
- Support the SCI team in Safety, waste management, regulatory reporting process
- Assist in the procurement of high-quality seeds for R&D protocols and sales support program for CPFD, Sales Support and other protocols Inventory management
BS Degree in Agriculture or closely related field Master’s preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication capability – ability to interact at customer level
- Ability to relate to a diverse functional team, and work in a matrix organizational structure
- Ability to integrate solutions across diverse situations
- Effective communication and management skills to coordinate multiple projects with a wide group of internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt to changing demands and a diverse customer base.
- Ability to work effectively with internal staff, seasonal employees, and contract research laboratories and services.
What We Offer:
- A culture that celebrates diversity & inclusion, promotes professional development and offers flexible work options to meet both your work and personal needs
- Full Benefit Package Medical, Dental & Vision that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, 12 Paid Holidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts among others
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act FMLA
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's EEOC
Employee Polygraph Protection Act EPPA