This role will be responsible for supporting and improving overall rotating equipment reliability. This will be achieved through measurement/analysis of equipment failure and financial impact data, application of industry best practice preventative and predictive maintenance strategies, reliability improvement projects development/execution, and continuous improvement of both equipment and work processes.
The incumbent will act as a "Change Agent" in site's rotating equipment functions and will lead and/or participate in developing recommendations for new systems as well as improving existing systems' safety, maintainability, availability, and reliability.
- Improve and manage rotating assets maintenance strategy both from strategic and tactical needs.
- Assess and communicate reliability-prioritized work management report based on failure data associated with safety, business, and maintenance cost impact.
- Implement rotating equipment improvement solutions using design modification, upgraded accessories, instrumentation, etc.
- Create/update equipment procedures and preventative/predictive maintenance strategies.
- Manage small capital projects for rotating equipment sustenance and improvements.
- Interface with both internal and external customers for prioritization of the above deliverables ensuring on-budget, on-time delivery.
- Develop and report key metrics for group effectiveness and improvement such as sitewide Asset Health Report, successful equipment mitigations, etc.
- Oversee contractors used to support rotating equipment objectives.
- Expertise in rotating equipment design, failure modes, and troubleshooting.
- Fluent in root cause analysis methodologies and application.
- ISO 18436-3 Vibration Analyst: Category 2 certified preferred.
- Expertise in preventative maintenance techniques.
- Working knowledge and ability to use site maintenance software:
- Emerson AMS-MHM/Machineworx, Maintelligence.
- SAP R3 Plant Maintenance & Material Modules.
What We Offer:
- A culture that celebrates diversity & inclusion, promotes professional development, and strives for a work-life balance that supports the team members. Offers flexible work options to support your work and personal needs
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts your first day
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts, among other benefits
Syngenta has been ranked as a?top employer?by Science Journal.
Learn more about our?team?and our?mission here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVCN_51GbNI
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
As a world market leader in crop protection, we help farmers to counter these threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all - while minimizing the use of land and other agricultural inputs.
Syngenta Crop Protection keeps plants safe from planting to harvesting. From the moment a seed is planted through to harvest, crops need to be protected from weeds, insects and diseases as well as droughts and floods, heat and cold.
Syngenta Crop Protection is headquartered in Switzerland.