About Syngenta: Syngenta is one of the leading companies in the agricultural sector. More than 28,000 employees work in over 90 countries around the world to continuously improve the yield potential of crops. Through world-class research, our global presence and close collaboration with our customers, we help increase crop yields and agricultural productivity.We help protect the environment and improve health and quality of life.
- Preparation, implementation and recording of formulation scale-ups and development activities according to defined process procedures in the Formulation Pilot Plant (FPP).
- Preparation and execution of smaller samples of formulations for field trials, of quantities for the launch of new products or for small quantities of established products.
- Initial maintenance of pilot plant and laboratory equipment.
- Participation in the development and optimization of new products as well as laboratory, pilot plant and pilot production plants and for the development and optimization of process techniques for formulations.
- Participation as a representative of the plant for smaller change projects in the FPP.
- Ensure that internal and external service personnel follow all HSE requirements in the FPP through instruction and supervision.
- Participation in process risk assessments in the formulation business
- Fulfillment of all quality standards during development and piloting
- Collaboration with the client, the FPP planner and the pilot plant team leader to develop the work plans for the development studies
- Planning and implementation of development and manufacturing to ensure the effective use of time and equipment
- Logging of experiments and scale-up / manufacturing studies and initial interpretation of data to gain and capture new insights
- Development of suggestions for improvement and their implementation in new products as well as in production equipment for formulations and process techniques
- Conducting training to produce phrases both inside and outside the FPP team
- Vocational training, eg B. Swiss apprenticeship as chemistry pharmaceutical technologist or lab technician or at least five years experience in chemical production or development
- Understand all HSE measures and requirements in lab and FPP
- Training in thorough cleaning procedures to achieve the goals of product quality
- Wide range of formulation preparation skills, from lab to pilot plant
- Thorough understanding of the manufacturing processes of formulated products
- Good computer skills (Office, SAP, ect.)
- Very good knowledge of German and basic knowledge of English (at least A2)
- Constructive support from colleagues of all levels
what we offer
- Permanent employment without shift work
- Interesting task in various pilot projects
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with different areas of research
- An open and pleasant working environment
- permanent education