Ruminant Sales Consultant
Location: Focus - Pennsylvania
Competitive base wage, bonus opportunity and robust benefits package
Sedona AG Services is partnering with a growing nutrition based company seeking a motivated sales professional in the Dairy Industry covering Pennsylvania and some coverage of the Mid-Atlantic States. The ideal candidates for the Dairy Sales Consultant position will be an experienced self-starter who has existing relationships and knowledge of the customers, the local industry and ruminant nutrition.
- Provides customers and key industry influencers with high quality product and technical information.
- Sharing benefits of the products to Nutritionists, Feed Company personnel, Key Influencers and producers
- Implementing and executing the Ruminant Business Strategy: Identify, analyze and evaluate sales development opportunities through a thorough understanding of the trends in the feed additive markets as well as through a good understanding of the feed industry and the specific species industry served.
- Develop and maintain both internal and external networks: Develop positive relationships with internal sales, marketing, technical, and management personnel. Also cooperate with the controlling, HR, supply chain, legislation, registration, QA teams to fulfil all business requirements.
- Represent products at key industry conferences and trade shows.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's or Master s Degree
- 3-5 years experience working within the US Dairy or Beef Industry
- Specific knowledge and experience with dairy nutrition and health
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team based environment while being self-driven and motivated
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work closely with industry professionals to promote the application and value of products and technology
- Willingness to travel up to 30-45%
Very competitive compensation & benefit package, proven products and a great culture with strong leaders!
Please inquire for specific details.
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume by clicking apply