One of the largest Equipment organizations in Canada has identified the need for a Regional Sales Manager to oversee west-central Saskatchewan. Our client is a leader in broad acre farming.
In this role, you will provide leadership in motivating, managing, and evaluating the regional sales team members. You will help develop, implement, and maintain a strategic sales plan while being responsible for all aspects of the sales operations in your region; empowering and assisting the sales staff in achieving individual sales and long-term customer loyalty to the organization.
To be considered, our client has identified the following:
- Previous supervisory/management and sales experience with demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and develop others; professionalism is key
- Individuals which prior position as Senior Sales Representatives, Sales Managers, Regional Sales Managers, or Product Specialists within the Farm Equipment (Retail/Manufacturing), CE/Industrial Equipment, or Grain Handling industries
- Knowledge and familiarity with financial services and leasing
- Solid understanding of local market conditions
- Excellent customer service skills with an understanding of relationship rather than a transactional focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Post-secondary education in Ag Business, Marketing, or a related field
- A team player
- Problem solver/troubleshooter/solution finder
- A Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN)