Equipment and Maintenance Manager
Direct Hire Opportunity
Salary + a full robust benefits and relocation package available
Sedona AG Services is partnering with an agricultural based food integrator in seeking a Equipment and Maintenance Manager. The best fit candidate will work with the Farm Manager to effectively manage planting and harvest equipment for 800 - 1,000 acres of ground. The operational area for this position includes the areas between Armargosa Valley and Railroad Valley, Nevada.
What you get to do:
- Ensure the execution of cost effective and timely maintenance for all equipment and facilities
- Maintain, repair, and calibrate of all field equipment and center pivot irrigation systems.
- Maintain and repair all shipping and load out equipment and buildings.
- Troubleshoot and resolve new and/or different technical problems regarding equipment.
- Manage all parts and inventory.
- Assist with all equipment sourcing and purchasing.
- Direct, coordinate, and support maintenance personnel.
- Follow the safety program and assure all state and federal requirements are met such as OSHA.
- Maintain necessary records for maintenance and scheduling.
- Assist Farm Manager with budget preparation, planting, harvest, and shipping functions as necessary.
What we need from you:
- A valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain one as well as pass vehicle insurance verification.
- Associates of Applied Science or Bachelors of Science degree in an agricultural related field
- 5+ years’ experience in agriculture, irrigation systems and working with farm equipment
- Superior organization and project management skills.
- Financial management and budgeting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, train, and communicate well.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer.