Parrish Heimbecker, Limited (PH) is a Canadian, family owned agri-business, with roots in the agriculture industry dating back over 100 years. Founded in 1909, PH is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically-integrated with operations spanning across grain trading, handling and merchandising, as well as crop inputs, flour milling and feed mills.
With over 60 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, PH supports Canadian producers and food manufacturers who grow and sell their crops and baked goods to domestic and international markets. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com
Elevator Operator (Seasonal)
This is a seasonal position that may lead to permanent employment.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Operation and maintenance of equipment
• Unloading of products
• Support all facility operations as needed
• Aiding warehouse functions
• Stacking bags, loading trucks
• Aiding in operating grain drier and elevator.
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous general labourer experience
• Experience working in a grain elevator or farm would be an asset
• A-Z and D-Z would be considered an asset
• Experience with Agricultural Equipment an asset
• Valid drivers license and a good driving record
PH is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.