Why Should You Attend the Ag & Food HR Roundtable?
August 1-3, 2017 • Kansas City, MO
The 2017 AgCareers.com Ag & Food HR Roundtable is just around the corner and the early bird registration discount is only available through this Friday, June 23! The Roundtable is the premier North American event for HR and educational professionals in agriculture.
Haven’t made up your mind about attending? Need help convincing your manager why it is important that you attend?
Following are 10 reasons why every agribusiness human resource professional, business leader, university/college career services staff and association representative should attend:
- Valuable insights on work, education and development from agricultural HR and collegiate experts, along with renowned speakers, including a New York Times bestselling author, a productivity expert, a compensation consultant, and an employment lawyer.
- Gen Z, Mergers, University Recruiting, Government & HR, Innovation in the Workplace, and more hot topics are on the agenda. Topics were suggested by past participants and requested specifically by a committee of industry HR leaders and university representatives on the organizing committee.
- Create your own customized learning experience by choosing from concurrent sessions related to Recruitment, HR Management, Professional Development, HR Practices, Workplace Development and University-focused.
- Earn 8.75 (general) recertification credit hours toward a PHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ through the HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
- Gain knowledge outside of your industry sector. Not all HR professionals have an ag background, so this event is helpful to gain insight into the industry as a whole.
- Efficient mode for accomplishing college recruiting initiatives. The roundtable is a cost-effective way for industry and college/university professionals to interact, establishing a connection for recruitment programs, internships, and talent development. Check out who’s already registered.
- Poster Session – New this year! Can’t get to all of the university professionals in attendance, browse the poster session to learn more about the universities and their students/programs!
- Take advantage of the convenient location in the Central U.S. Take an easy drive to join us in beautiful downtown Kansas City at the Westin Crown Center, or catch a flight to the Kansas City International Airport.
- Enjoy one of Kansas City’s famous event locations, Boulevard Brewing Company, at the Networking Dinner. You’ll also have additional time to make connections with fellow attendees at the Welcome Reception, optional Table Topics breakfast, and the new ‘Ask the Expert’ breakfasts.
- Rejuvenate with time away from the office and daily grind! You’ll return to work with fresh ideas and strategies you can implement immediately.
For more information or to register, please click here. Register by Friday, June 23 to receive the early-bird discount. We hope to see you in August!