Top 10 Best Interview Questions to Ask
By Allison Doyle, Job Searching Expert
During a job interview, usually towards the end of the interview, you will be asked if you have any questions. This is an opportunity to find out more about the company and the job to make sure it's a good match.
Review the top 10 best interview questions to ask an employer during a job interview. That way you'll be prepared to ask questions and you'll be able to get as much insight as possible into the position and the employer.
Top 10 Interview Questions to Ask
- How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?
- How would you describe a typical week/day in this position?
- Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
- What is the company's management style?
- What are the prospects for growth and advancement?
- Would you like a list of references?
- If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?
- What can I tell you about my qualifications?
- When can I expect to hear from you?
- Are there any other questions I can answer for you?