Requisition ID : 1862
Landus Cooperative is currently seeking a Delivery Specialist! Do you have a passion for operating a semi-truck/trailer? Would you consider yourself reliable and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can assure timely and accurate delivery of our products to and from various locations. At Landus Cooperative, you'll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Operate a semi-truck/trailer in a safe, professional manner and maintain a clean truck/trailer.
- Haul grain, dry & liquid fertilizer, track mobiles, and other company equipment. Also, if applicable, transport anhydrous ammonia.
- Properly complete daily load sheets.
- Properly communicate with Fleet Manager and shop personnel.
- Know the basic mechanical skills necessary to operate and maintain a commercial vehicle.
- Perform daily pre-trip vehicle inspections and provide regular maintenance/repairs as needed.
- Assist all departments with operational duties as needed.
- Provide prompt, professional, and courteous customer service.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Class A CDL with air brake, tanker, and HazMat endorsements.
- Participate in company DOT drug and alcohol program and maintain current DOT physical.
- Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and related experience and/or training.
- Good computer skills.
- Understand the seasonality of an agricultural cooperative and the in-season time commitment.
- Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
- Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
- Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
- Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what's right.
- Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.