The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
Under general direction, performs a variety of job responsibilities, which may include delivery of fertilizer and seed products to customers from the office, equipment and plant maintenance work, and fertilizer blending. Responsible for unloading and proper storage of turf products from commercial trucks and loading of company, Class A, delivery trucks with customer orders. Maintenance of warehouse facility, inside and out, to help ensure facility is operating in a clean manner. Respond to customer questions on turf equipment.
- May assist with record keeping related to warehouse/inventory responsibilities.
- Unload turf, seed, and fertilizer product from commercial delivery trucks. Ensure proper storage and handling of products.
- Load company delivery trucks with customer products.
- Pulls parts from inventory by use of forklift, or other company equipment.
- Maintenance of warehouse facility to include any repairs needed on operational equipment and troubleshooting.
- Ensure cleanliness of facility inside and out.
- Maintain product equipment and assist customers with equipment installation and use of turf equipment,
- Analyze returned equipment and recommend corrective procedures.
- Miscellaneous duties such as assisting with special projects, attending training sessions, providing back-up when needed, etc.
|High school diploma or general education degree (GED)|
|1+ years related experience and/or training|
Class A CDL, Hazmat endorsement required
Knowledge of the local geography is preferred to assist in locating farms and fields.
Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered for this position.
Additional Key Activities: Seasonally, long hours may be required.
Job Requisition ID:2455
Location(s):STH Retail - Denver
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
If you require technical assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.