Position: Fumigation & Sanitation Technician
- Prior fumigation experience preferred
- Prior plant sanitation experience preferred
- Prior lab experience a plus
- Non-commercial (7C) Applicator License is required or the ability to obtain within ninety (90) days from date of employment
- Work 1st shift (7am 3pm) plus weekends and OT as needed
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Understanding of technical procedures
- Ability to solve problems
- Detail oriented
- Employment contingent upon passing physical, drug screen and criminal background check
Daily inspection and fumigation of railcars and trailers. Assist Plant Sanitarian and Quality Control lab when not performing other duties.
- Fumigation of railcars and trailers.
- Inspection of incoming railcars for cleanliness.
- Inspection of loaded railcar for proper seal placement and cleanliness
- Maintaining detailed documentation of these procedures, including logs.
- Spraying of facility floors for insect control
- Maintain supply inventories and ordering needs.
- Ordering of uniforms for mill employees
- Maintaining monthly inspection reports for sanitation
- Assist Plant Sanitarian and Quality Control Lab when not performing other duties
- Various other duties as assigned
Secondary Sanitation Duties:
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- Assist Plant Sanitarian in routine inspection and cleaning of equipment
- Maintain Master Sanitation Schedules
- Report all food safety issues to management
- Assist with training of employees on GMPs and proper sanitation procedures
Job Post Date: 10/14/21